Kerala Honeymoon Tour Packages
Rs 21,500 /- person (Start)
- 7 Days / 6 Nights
- Holiday Type :Group Tour. Kerala Honeymoon Special
- States: Kerala Honeymoon Tour Packages
- Visit 3 Cities: Munnar, Periyar, Cochin Tour Packages
- Stay: Munnar, India – 2 Nights. Periyar, India – 2 Nights. Cochin, India – 2 Nights
Kerala Honeymoon Tour Packages.
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver and Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- To and fro Air or Rail fare and Airport or Railway station transfer for ‘Joining and Leaving Tour Guests’
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines and alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
Documents to be submitted:
- Booking form with details filled
- Photo ID proof.
Terms and Conditions
- Above rates are valid on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- Rates are subject to change in case of any additional taxes, government fees change etc.
- Any meals and services unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included.
- In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- AjToursAndTravels reserves the right to decline any passenger.
- 3 months in advance: 60%
- 2 months in advance: 70%
- 1 month in advance: 100%
Payments can be done by Cheque, Cash or Online using Debit Card or Credit Card
- 30 or more days before departure: 25%
- 15 or more days before departure: 50%
- 4 to 7 days before departure: 100%
- ADULT: Adhar card/ Driving Liscence/ Voter ID / Passport
A/C Coach – Seating capacity depends upon group size
Non A/C Small Vehicle in Munnar
Things To Carry Along
- Mobile phone with appropriate sim card
- Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries carry sun screen lotion, hand sanitizer, sun glasses, cap, sports shoes, umbrella / windcheater, camera etc. and woollens if needed
- If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with prescription
Mandatory Documents to Carry
- ADULT: Adhar card/ Driving Licence/ Voter ID / Passport
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
Ivory carvings, pottery, brocade fabrics, earthenware products, gold, Indian spices and banana chips
kerala honeymoon tour packages
Marriages are made in heaven, but the ‘just married’ rush to Kerala for honeymoon.After visiting kerala honeymoon places many times in the last few years, I can understand why God’s Own Country is also now the honeymooners first choice.
Here are the top 7 reasons why you should consider kerala honeymoon tour as your number one choice for honeymoon-
1. kerala Beautiful Beaches: They say you are never more than a drive away from a beach in Kerala. Indeed, some of the most pristine beaches in India are found in Kerala. Not only this, being on the West Coast of India, these beaches get some of the best sunsets, an instant hit with honeymooners for clicking pictures.
2.honeymoon packages in kerala houseboat: The backwaters of Kerala, from narrow canals to long lakes, are one of the most surreal sights you will ever experience. Add a boat cruise in a houseboat with the world passing leisurely around you with an overnight stay in your own private house boat, and your honeymoon dreams will be taken care of. The beauty of these houseboats is that they are air-conditioned with your personal valet and cook dishing out mouth watering dishes for you.
3. For All Budgets: Kerala has a well-developed network of home stays, plantations stay and best of the 5-star hotels and resorts to meet all kinds of budgets. So whether you are a budget traveler or a luxury traveler, you will find a hotel of your choice and taste in Kerala without making a hole in your budget.
4. Honeymoon Stay in a Tree House: With some of the last pristine forests surviving in Ghats of Kerala, you get a chance to stay with your spouse hundreds of feet above the ground. Only, this stay is not in a high-rise hotel but in a tree house perched atop a giant tree! The only neighbors you will have are some squirrels and birds perched on the branches of your company. It cannot get more exclusive than this, can it? Some of the best tree houses in Kerala can be found in Wayanad surrounded by spice gardens. The bonus is that you wake up in the morning not by the sounds of traffic but by melodious songs of birds announcing the sunrise. (Warning- There is no snooze button for bird songs!)
5. Well Connected: Situated on the South-Western tip of India, Kerala is easily accessible by all means of transport. With international airports like Trivandrum and Kochi and excellent connectivity by both roads and trains, it is a breeze to reach Kerala. Within Kerala, the roads are narrow but well laid and take you through picturesque surroundings. Kerala also has an excellent network of canals and backwaters for those preferring to travel by boats.
6. Tea Gardens in Mountains of Munnar: munnar honeymoon tour is best place among in Kerala, Kerala is one of those rare states where you can be on a misty mountain from a beach, in just a few hours. Technically, you can have breakfast on the beach, take a boat cruise in backwaters and then have dinner in a bungalow in a tea garden in Munnar. But why rush? Have a long leisurely honeymoon in Kerala and enjoy staying in each of the places as long as you want.
7. Try some Great Food: With Kerala catering to travelers from around the world, it is now a hub of a great diversified menu. Right from the street food in Fort Kochi to the best fine dining options, you are spoilt for choices. You can try authentic Malabar and Kerala-style food if you are in the mood for local cuisine, or you can opt for any of the world’s cuisine that you are looking for, from Chinese to Italian to Thai as per your taste buds.
So go ahead and plan your honeymoon in Kerala and cherish the memories for a lifetime.