Darjeeling Gangtok Tour Packages
Rs 21,999 /-person (Start)
- 6 Days / 5 Nights
- Holiday Type : Group Tour. Darjeeling Gangtok Tour Packages
- States: Sikkim, West Bengal Tour packages
- Visit Cities: Darjeeling Gangtok Tour Packages
- Stay: Darjeeling, India- 2 Night. Gangatok, India – 3 Nights.
- Hotel Categories: 3 Star
Darjeeling Gangatok Tour Package Itinerary
Will meet at Bagdogra Airport, Darjeeling is a beautiful hill station that is famous for its scenic Himalayan trenches and sprawling tea estates.
Here you also have the luxury of exploring its breath-taking beauty on a vintage train, which is famous as toy train. After an hour and forty minutes, you would be entering the mesmerizing surroundings of Darjeeling. Rest of the day would be free, so you can spend it at leisure or choose to walk out to the local market or a shopping mall. Dinner And Overnight stay at the Darjeelinghotel.
Today We will explore, Start your day with mountain trip to Tiger Hill. Being the highest point of Darjeeling, Tiger Hill offers some of the best sights of the Himalayas, which are apt to be visited early in the morning. Imagine yourself standing in front of the mighty Kanchenjunga peak, the snow clad peaks of which are turning golden due to the rising sun. This panoramic view is the best introduction of Tiger Hill.
As you climb down the hill, you would be embarking on a visit to the incredible Ghoom monastery and Batasia Loop. One of the oldest Tibetan Buddhist monasteries in Darjeeling, Ghoom monastery is about famous for its huge statue of Lord Buddha. Post that, drive back to your hotel for a hearty breakfast. Rest of the day is scheduled for visiting major attractions inside the town. Dinner And overnight stay AtDarjeelingHotel.
Today We will explore, check out from your hotel and head to Gangtok, a mystical hill station in the Himalayas of the North-East. Located in the eastern Himalayan range, Gangtok has an amazing blend of nature and religion. Amidst dense forests and Himalayan peaks, lies the quaint hill station of Gangtok, which is dotted with several colorful monasteries.
You would be having ample time to relax in your hotel. You can even utilize time to explore the nearby attractions, which are at walking distance. Dinner And Overnight stay Gangtok Hotel.
Today We Will Explore, Once you are done with the breakfast,visit to Enchey and Rumtek monastery, Gangtok.
Today it marks an important seat of Nyingma order of Tibetan Buddhism. On the contrary, Rumtek monastery is open to every kind of a Buddhist.You would be visiting the Research Institute of Tibetology, Directorate of Handicrafts and Handlooms, Chorten and Orchid sanctuary. By evening, you will be back in your hotel. Dinner And Overnight stay At Gangtok.
Today We Will Explore,you would be heading towards the very popular Tsomgo lake and Baba Mandir. Tsomgo is a glacial lake. Scaling the Gangtok-Nathula highway, which goes through rugged mountain terrains and cliffs, you would be reaching the beautiful Sikkimese lake.
The lake is famous for its scenic and tranquil beauty which makes it a peaceful outing place. Besides its beauty, Tsomgo lake also holds a sacred status. Right on the banks, lies a temple of Lord Shiva, which adds to the divinity of the region. After spending a wonderful time at the breathtakingTsomgo lake, you will start your journey to Baba Harbhajan Singh Mandir, which is located nearby. Unlike the other shrines in Sikkim, which are dedicated to some deity or religious concept, Baba Mandir commemorates an army martyr, Major Harbhajan Singh.
Evenings would be free, so you can utilize the last of your moments in Gangtok, strolling around the nearby streets and market. MG road mall in the vicinity would be a nice option
Post breakfast, check out from the hotel and Gangtok. You would be transferred to the New Jalpaiguri railway station/Bagdogra airport for back home.Let’s stay in touch on Facebook/email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver and Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- To and fro Air or Rail fare and Airport or Railway station transfer for ‘Joining and Leaving Tour Guests’
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines and alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
Documents to be submitted:
- Booking form with details filled
- Photo ID proof.
Terms and Conditions
- Above rates are valid on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- Rates are subject to change in case of any additional taxes, government fees change etc.
- Any meals and services unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included.
- In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- AjToursAndTravels reserves the right to decline any passenger.
- 3 months in advance: 60%
- 2 months in advance: 70%
- 1 month in advance: 100%
Payments can be done by Cheque, Cash or Online using Debit Card or Credit Card
- 30 or more days before departure: 25%
- 15 or more days before departure: 50%
- 4 to 7 days before departure: 100%
- ADULT: Adhar card/ Driving Liscence/ Voter ID / Passport
A/C Coach – Seating capacity depends upon group size
Non A/C Small Vehicle in Munnar
Things To Carry Along
- Mobile phone with appropriate sim card
- Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries carry sun screen lotion, hand sanitizer, sun glasses, cap, sports shoes, umbrella / windcheater, camera etc. and woollens if needed
- If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with prescription
Mandatory Documents to Carry
- ADULT: Adhar card/ Driving Licence/ Voter ID / Passport
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
Ivory carvings, pottery, brocade fabrics, earthenware products, gold, Indian spices and banana chips